Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another press for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in the Microsoft Word, RTF, or OpenDocument file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Press.
- The chapters have been screened for plagiarism and copyright infringement. Please include the Turnitin or iThenticate report with your submission.
I hereby confirm all the material contained in the manuscript is my intellectual property and that if I use or cite third-party content, that it is clearly and completely cited and that the use of the material is cleared with the copyright holder. I will provide proof of this if requested from the press.
All book titles published by UJ Press will be published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License. Please see the details of this license at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/.
For journals, please consult each journal page to see their individual copyright and licensing information.
Copyright for books and chapters published by UJ Press will be retained by the author of the contribution.
The names and email addresses entered in this press site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this press and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.